- Visitor Information
- Event Information
- School Programs
- Hotels Restaurants
- Ticket Window
- Contact Location
The Flower Fields® Photo Contest
First Place: Michael Aubert. Second Place: Kristina Rebelo. Tied for Third Place: Barbara Zucker and Rick Seymour.
Photo Contest Prizes: There are two categories and two sets of prizes. The Flower Fields today. The Flower Fields of the past.
1st Place: $50 Gift Certificate to Armstrong Garden Centers, plus a 4-pack season pass for The Flower Fields.
2nd Place: $25 Gift Certificate to Armstrong Garden Centers, plus a 2-pack season pass for The Flower Fields.
3rd Place: $10 Gift Certificate to Armstrong Garden Centers, plus a season pass for The Flower Fields.
Photo Contest Rules:
1. The Flower Fields Photo Contest begins March 1, 2014 at 12:01 a.m. Entries must be received no later than May 11, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
2. Entries must be submitted by mail to the following:
The Flower Fields Photo Contest 2014
5600 Avenida Encinas, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA, 92008
The Flower Fields, Canon USA and Armstrong Garden Centers are not responsible for illegible, incomplete, mutilated, lost, late, incomplete or postage due entries.
3. Photo must depict The Flower Fields in Carlsbad California. Year of photo must appear on Entry Form.
4. All entries whether film or digitally photographed must be submitted as an 8x10 print with a completed official entry attached to the back. Entry Forms are available at www.theflowerfields.com. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope to ensure return of your entry.
5. No entry fee is required. No limit on entries.
6. Contest is open to all ages. Limit one prize per family or household. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to their guardians. Winners may not transfer prize rights nor obtain substitutions or cash redemption. All taxes or prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Off void where prohibited by law.
7. Contest is open to all, excluding employees of The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California, Canon USA, Armstrong Garden Centers, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, judges, sellers of its products, and the immediate families of each.
8. Photos will be judged by a qualified panel of judges on the basis of 1) Originality, 2) Visual Appeal, 3) Best Use of Color, and 4) Photographic Quality. Each criterion will be given equal weight. The decision of the judges is final.
9. Winning photographs and all rights in them (including copyright) become the property of The Flower Fields. Each winner will be required to supply the original negative or digital file of the photo, plus releases from all recognizable persons pictured sufficient for The Flower Fields®, Carlsbad, California or its licenses to use the photograph in any way.
10. Winners will be notified by mail and are required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within 21 days, release of liability and assignment of rights in the photo, together with the original negative or digital file and subject release. Winners also may be required to consent to use their names, likeness and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes without further compensation. Failure to comply with all conditions may result in prize forfeiture.