Charcuterie Workshop (Sold Out)
Join us for a morning of cheese adventure, as Bits & Bites Graze Boards guides you through an interactive workshop to learn how to style & create aesthetically stunning charcuterie boards. You will learn charcuterie tips, styling techniques, and more to make your guests say “WOW! How did you make that?!”
In the charcuterie workshop you will learn:
– Cheese Cuts & Styling
– Salami Rose
– Fruit Carving
– Tips & tricks to elevate your board from “I can do that” to “how did you do that?!”
In your workshop you will receive:
– Palm leaf plate & bakery box with window
– Artisanal cheeses, cured meat and other charcuterie accouterments
– Small honey or jam jar with a wooden spoon
– Take home worksheet with tips & tricks for making a beautiful charcuterie board
Each ticket includes admission into The Flower Fields.
No current or future dates are currently scheduled for this activity.