Groups of 20 or more
General Admission: $13.00 per person
General Admission with wagon ride: $18.00 per person
Guided Tour: $18.00 per person (Includes: general admission + docent led tour)
Guided Tour with wagon ride: $23.00 per person (Includes: General admission + docent led tour)
Advance reservations required for all group tours. 20 person minimum; $50.00 non-refundable deposit due upon booking.
Tour length: The guided tour is approximately 30 to 45 minutes; expect your total visit to take approximately 90 minutes. Benches are provided for your group to relax, so feel free to take pictures, shop and stay as long as you would like.
Wagon ride: Tour groups will be able to take a 15 to 20 minute tractor driven wagon ride. The wagon ride has a loading ramp enabling easy access for the handicapped. The ride includes an audio commentary of the history of The Flower Fields® for our visitors’ enjoyment. Group tours and wagon rides must be booked in advance!
- History of The Flower Fields
- Planting process and growing cycle
- Description of the varieties of flowers grown
- Short walk up a gentle slope (at your group’s pace)
- Relax on chairs to enjoy the beautiful ocean and flower views
- Browse and shop at the Armstrong Garden Center and Gift Shop
Group tour reservations are required. Please call: (760) 930-9123 ext. 118.