Group Tours (Advance Reservations required)
Advance reservations required for all group tours. Minimum of 20 adults.
Guided Tour with wagon ride: $27.00 per person
Guided Tour without wagon ride: $22.00 per person
General Admission – self-guided with wagon ride: $19.00 per person
General Admission – self-guided without wagon ride: $14.00 per person
Tour length: The adult guided tour is approximately 30 to 45 minutes; expect your total visit to take approximately 90 minutes. However, feel free to take pictures, shop and stay as long as you would like.
Wagon ride: Tour groups will be able to take a 15 to 20-minute tractor driven wagon ride. The wagon ride has a loading ramp enabling easy access for the handicapped. The ride includes an audio commentary of the history of The Flower Fields® for our visitors’ enjoyment. Group tours and wagon rides must be booked in advance!
Self-Guided Walking Tour includes:
- Meet and greet with a Flower Fields staff member
- Receive our guide map detailing the many gardens and exhibits
- Fast and easy entrance into The Flower Fields
Guided Walking Tour includes:
- History of The Flower Fields
- Planting process and growing cycle
- Description of the varieties of flowers grown
- Short walk up a gentle slope (at your group’s pace)
- Browse and shop at the Armstrong Garden Center and Gift Shop
Group tour reservations are required. Please call: (760) 930-9123 ext. 118.