Important Information for All Visitors
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch®. It is in the interest of everyone at The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Risk:
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimize the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
All guests visiting The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® are required to make advanced reservations for a specific date/arrival time and review the health and safety information on this website before arriving.
- While proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is not required, the California Department of Public Health strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering.
- While masks are no longer required, The Flower Fields strongly encourages vaccinated guests to continue to wear one.
- When planning your trip to The Flower Fields, please take a moment to self-assess for any potential COVID-19 symptoms. Please reschedule your visit for another day if you or anyone in your group has been exposed to or experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- As we continue our efforts to align with the State of California’s guidance, The Flower Fields’ health and safety procedures may change.
- The Flower Fields encourages anyone traveling to check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, as well as any State.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE FLOWER FIELDS IF you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID symptoms or if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
NOT DUE TO A CHRONIC CONDITION:
- Sore throat
- Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle aches
In accordance with the San Diego County Public Health Order, physical distancing and wearing a face covering is required to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, even if all protocols are followed there are increased risks of exposure to COVID-19 any time you visit a public place. The Flower Fields, in alignment with the San Diego County Public Health Order, strongly encourages persons who have active or unstable pre-existing health conditions, to remain at home and not visit The Flower Fields at this time.